
Today was our 20 week ultrasound and what a fun appointment it was! We were blessed to find out we are having a girl (yes, we know that there is a chance they are wrong - but from what we saw and the confidence of the tech, we feel pretty sure it is accurate - we just won't take tags off anything) and we were also thankful to find out that she is growing and developing quite well. To see the baby, watch that little heart beating, hands moving, well, there just are not words to describe the joy and awe we have for how God has blessed us! We would appreciate your prayers as we continue on the 2nd half of pregnancy and that the baby continues to grow strong and healthy. There aren't words for how excited we are and Jeremy will just have to teach her to throw a baseball and love camping! God is so good! Thank you for your continued prayers!
12 comments:
Congratulations Steph!!! You'll love having a girl. They are so much fun and the clothes are really fun too!!
You can get your daughter to enjoy throwing a ball and camping. Abigail decided that she likes race car races (much to her Grandpa's delight!). Maybe she'll become another Nascar fan! :)
Congrats to both of you! Most men want boys, but there is something unbelievably special about a daughter.
Besides, we all need to have girls to help offset Matt & Robin....
...they still might outnumber us!
It's too bad she'll be a Cub fan
JCrew - only if her mom doesn't convince her to be a Cards fan first :)
Yeah! I'm so excited you're having a girl. :) I hope our first is a girl too. I guess we'll find out soon. Glad things are going so well.
Congratulations! Now we can bead you some socks. :)
Congratulations Steph! Girls are such a joy! By any chance, woud you like some clothes? I have a TON of girl clothes in very good condition and won't be needing them. I've been trying to find someone who could use them. Anyway, if you're interested let me know and I will bring them with me when I come up in June.
Yay! I'm so glad they can be of help to you.I will defiinitely be bringing them with me. I have 2 or 3 large bags of clothes, 0-3m and 3-6m. Thanks for helping me out by getting them out of the closet :)
I am so excited you are having a girl. It is so much fun to dress girls up and make them so cute. I will be praying for your health and the health of your baby. Congratulations!!
that is so cool!!! congrats, i'll be praying for you!!
girls make WAY better first childern. for example: our family had a boy, and we always fight! the bensons: they had a girl, and they hardly EVER fight! if you need a name, i have a few to offer. =:D
Glad to hear it! Let's Hope God is with you the next few months!
When she is born, name her "Theodora" Or "Octavia","Arrippina" or "Cleopatra". All great Greco\Roman names.
Post a Comment