Now that I am starting to feel better, I feel like I can actually sit down and write a post. Yes, there is a definite countdown for me right now and that is ONLY 6 1/2 days until I am going to be Summer Steph - and I can't wait. The school year has been a great one and I have really enjoyed my job - but having some flexibility and extra time will be super nice! I am quite excited! Only a few more lesson plans and a few more early mornings :):)
Jeremy and I are also experiencing some exciting changes in our lives - yes, the baby will be a big one that we are very excited about! Finding out it is a girl and having the summer to prepare for her arrival is a lot of fun! We are also moving into a new season of ministry. Jeremy is going to be now serving as the Young Adult Ministries Pastor at SRBC. We will be working with the college and singles groups. We are very excited about this and look forward to developing relationships with these young adults and getting to minister to them. I would appreciate your prayers as we embark on this journey. I am going to miss the Jr. High kiddos and am so thankful God has provided a wonderful couple to take over as their pastor! That makes this easier! Those students were such a blessing to me and I am going to look forward to having them in a few years when they head to college. It is funny to think that next year we will have in the college group the group Jeremy started with at SRBC! Fun times ahead!
God is good and that is an update on what is going on with the Writebols. I plan on being a much better blogger when I return from Santa Fe - I am enjoying a four day break with my aunt - fun times - sleeping in, shopping, site-seeing, eating great food - - - a much needed vacation!
7 comments:
Have a wonderful trip! You need a good break. Let us know how it goes!
Have a great trip and go Jimime Johnson!!
Have a wonderful vacation this weekend. Hopefully you will get new energy to finish the school year strong and ready to do lots of fun stuff. I can't believe you are half way through your pregnancy. That is so exciting!!
Wishing you fun times in Santa Fe.
JH will miss you!!!
Have fun in Santa Fe! Have you thought of a name for your kid yet?
Have fun in Santa Fe! Do you and Jeremy have a name for your kid yet?
Post a Comment