
I had an amazing discovery today - as I looked at the calendar I realized that it is only 11 1/2 teaching weeks until I get to be the real summer steph again! I am so excited - this just made my day!!!!!! It means many things - first being that it means that nicer weather is on its way - yea!!!!!!! It also means being able to do more with my girlfriends and not worrying about things like lesson plans, etc. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE my job - but it is about this time every year when that summer break is VERY appealing!!!!!!! It also means wearing sandals - - - - yea!!!!!!!!! Time flies - I can't believe this school year is almost over - it has been a fun year!!!!! Just wanted to share my discovery and let everyone know that the real Summer Steph - the one who has more free time is not far away (should mean I can blog more too!!!!)
9 comments:
It's crazy that it is already March!!!
I love it! I know that the warmer weather is just around the corner!!! I was just thinking yesterday that I can't wait to look out my window and see green leaves and green grass!!!! I still can't believe how fast this year has flown.
I love it! I know that the warmer weather is just around the corner!!! I was just thinking yesterday that I can't wait to look out my window and see green leaves and green grass!!!! I still can't believe how fast this year has flown.
Yeah, Summer Steph is just around the courner. Lots of time to hang out, scrap book, shop and so much more.
Oh I know how you feel!! My spring break starts this weekend and I am so excited!! But I am really looking forward to being home again this summer. I'll be working at Day Camp again and I just can't wait!
Are there any good women's Bible studies this summer? That was fun last year!
Lets hear it for SUMMER!!!
I am excited also to see what happens this summer!!
Wahoo! It's coming quickly. Thanks for such a happy post!
SJ- Update my new link on your blog when you have time. I'm really sick, I know
Post a Comment