Saturday, September 09, 2006

SJ's Team proves to be a Winner!


The unofficial results are in and SJ has won the Segment 1 NASCAR fantasy league!!!!!!!!!!!! Official points will be posted tomorrow, but after the race at Richmond tonight, unofficial standings say that I won by approximately 300 points. My team had a rough night tonight, but have done well for me during this segment. Denny Hamlin was definitely my pic for this segment. This has been such a fun season and I have so enjoyed competing with my dad and husband! It is a fun thing we can do even miles apart! Watch for a victory video soon to come!

I am anxious to start Segment 2 - the competition starts over. Everyone starts fresh and we will see who wins the next segment. Segment 2 will begin next week and as they say at the race track, "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity . . . Let's go racin' boys!"

5 comments:

Peter Brown said...

SJ-

Congrats! Way to beat down the boys! I guess sooner or later Patricia and I are going to have to watch a race.

Like the new look... Seems like the new look week!

Stephanie said...

Kludge,

We are just going to have to have you all over to watch a race - more fun! Thanks for the comment about the new look - this is how pitiful I am: the other template seemed more "summerish" and so this was the best I could do on a more fall look. I just love fall! Silly huh!?!?

Peter Brown said...

I wish redecorating the house was as easy. I changed my blog too. J Crew's is always in flux, its part of the fun!

J Crew said...

Bring on the gatorade bath

jenylu said...

You go, girl!