So here I sit on an overcast and cool Michigan day at my computer. I am ready to dust off my long neglected blog and get back at it! My friend, Jen, over at The Accidental Domestic, has been my inspiration to get back to blogging. Not gonna lie, there is a level that intimidates me as I often feel like I don't have a lot to say or that I don't have eloquent words, but what I do know is that over the last year, I have a lot of things running through my mind as I learn how to be a Michigander, what being a homeschool mom looks like and all that God is teaching me as I root myself in Him and His word. So this is going to be my outlet for all of those random thoughts that hit me and have nowhere to go. I am excited about this new adventure and pray that in some way, along the journey it encourages someone!
I have also renamed my blog - it was New Mercies, Every Morning. But God has done so much in the last two and a half years in the life of my family and in my own heart. He really does make All Things New! I have seen that in some extremely visible and tangible ways, which I hope to share along the way. So, All Things New seemed like an appropriate title for the blog - while it is very true that God gives us new mercies, every morning, He is also making All Things New through Him, and on those days where I feel like a complete failure, He graciously reminds me that He is making me new, day by day. For that, I am beyond blessed!
Thanks for joining me on this journey! I am excited to give you a little glimpse into my life as an imperfect person that is daily learning to lean on the grace on Christ can give!
No comments:
Post a Comment