Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who gave her a license?



Want to make a 3 year-old very excited? Tell her when she wakes up from her nap that someone has brought her a little motorized car just her size! Hard to believe my 3 year-old is driving!!!!!! Allie was recently very blessed to have someone give her a little motorized bug car and she LOVES it! It is fun to watch her cruising around our drive-way in her little car. God has blessed us in so many ways. We are very thankful and Allie says a BIG thank you to our friends for the little car! As you can see from the pictures - she is quite excited! Right after the pictures she ran into me - lol - we still need to practice steering a little bit :)

3 comments:

krisnsean said...

Allie is so adorable...and growing up so fast! Before we know it, they really WILL be driving! For some reason your blog posts weren't updating on my browser so I didn't know you had been posting. Glad I checked, such fun pics! :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

How cute is that. The kids were so funny the other day when they were all driving in the car. I can just see Allie with a big smile on her face in a real car.

Esther said...

Aw- she is so cute! Love the little car- I will skip sharing this with Anna, she will beg me for a car mercilessly! :) She will have fun trying it out when we are home! :) Love it!