Look Mom - it is my first Easter basket!!!!
Mommy and Allie Grace on Easter Sunday with the traditional Bunny Cake
I am not sure I like this lemon?????
Happy Girl!!!
Everything is a chew toy these days!
My cousin Jett and I just hanging out!
So glad to be at Grandma's house!
Great-Grandpa with Jett and Allie Grace
Mommy and Allie Grace at Great-Grandma Dord's on Easter
Some snuggle time with Grandpa
Well, it has been so long since I have posted that it is possible that no one checks this site anymore! To those who do check, I apologize. It has been a crazy last few months and it seems like we have been constantly on the go. Since my last post, Allie and I have flown to Missouri for Easter, Jeremy has been to China for a College Mission Trip and also on the Sr. Trip to Washington D.C and New York. While we all had a great time everywhere we went, we are glad to be back together as a family! Easter in Missouri was a great time. It snowed on Easter (so I did finally get to see snow - just not on Christmas!). It was such a blessing to see family and friends and for Allie to get to know them all better! She had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Love's and enjoyed being the center of attention.
She is growing like crazy and is so much fun! Her constant smiles make you feel like a million bucks! She is sitting up on her own, eating fruits and veggies (carrots and pears being her favorites) and starting to get into that crawling position - it won't be long before we are chasing her around everywhere - what am I saying - we already do as she rolls all over the place! I couldn't have imagined how much joy she would bring into our lives - it is beyond what I could have thought! Allie Grace is a real blessing!
Here are some pictures to enjoy!
6 comments:
Yes, she is oh so cute! I really enjoyed having her in the nursery last Sunday. It is fun to see her little personality emerging. :)
~Kim
Beautiful pics. She's so cute in her easter photos. Thanks for the update! Sounds like you've all been pretty busy.
Yeah! Thanks for the update. I'm glad everyone is back together again. I need a new post also! :) Busy times.
I still read your blog I saw this before this but didn't have time to do a comment.
Hannah White
Such a cutie and what a pretty Easter dress!
I love her easter dress and bonnet. She looks so cute in them.
Post a Comment