Last week Allie started really laughing - "belly laughing" and it is just toooooooooo cute! This video was taken at school and one of the teachers was playing peak-a-boo with her. She found this very fun and she laughed and laughed! Enjoy! Everyday she is more and more fun!
6 comments:
What a cutie -- I think it would be pretty hard to get any work done when it's so much fun to play with her! :)
How adorable! I agree with Jenn, I don't think that I could get work done with her around. :)
awwww that was adorable!!!
Allie is just so cute. I love her laugh and her little smile.
I love listening to baby giggles. They're so much fun! Allie's getting so big and she's adorable.
So cute!!!
For my blog I just played around with the settings. I found the background on photobucket and I made the banner in Corel Paint Shop Pro :)
Post a Comment