
Enjoying some time with my two Great-Grandmas!

Hanging out with Uncle Adam - don't you love the bow in his hair!

I really do want that Diet Coke - if you would just move me closer!

This airport action wears me out!

A hug or is that a tackle from my cousin Ramsey.

Allison's Cinderella Dress she got for Christmas - we love it!

Funny Faces!

More Funny Faces!

I love my bunny hat!
We had so many great pictures of Allie at Christmas that I thought I would share just a few more. So enjoy :) I am amazed at how quickly they grow and change!
She is a joy!
7 comments:
Love the bunny hat!
"I really do want that Diet Coke - if you would just move me closer!"
You don't want that, it's caffeine free!!
I loved the coke picture and heading!
Allie is so cute. Seeing Andy & Jenn's baby Lily reminds me just how fast out little ones have grown :( But each stage is fun. BTW, the 18-36 month stage can be very challenging as they get their own minds! :)
Love the hat and I still think those little cousins look an awful lot alike :)
Love the pics. Allie is getting big.
I love all these pictures! Srry i didnt comment sooner, i read the post but was to lazy to enlighten you with my thoughts
Taeya was 6 lbs 10 oz last Friday when I weighed her at work. She's getting bigger. :)
So in response to your last comment on my blog...I meant to say snoring instead of hiccups. Could you hear that? My mind isn't fully awake at 5:30 am
Post a Comment