Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Allie is "On a roll!"

Well, Allison had her 4 month check up today - 4 days early - and she weighed in at 11 lb. 11 oz. and was 24 inches long. The doctor said she was doing great! She was very alert and would have loved to get her hands on the stethoscope! She did try! She got shots (3) and has done well so far. I spent the afternoon with her at home not knowing how she would be with the shots - and I am sooooooooooo glad I did because her new accomplishment was rolling over for the first time from her back to her stomach. She had already done rolling from tummy to back - so now she can go both ways. Our world is changing again now that we have a baby learning to be mobile! We were excited. We didn't get the first time on video - but here is a video of her rolling later in the day! She is such fun!

4 comments:

Drama Queen said...

lol, i love how confused she looks when jeremy is talking to her.

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

What a big girl! I'm glad you were able to be there for that special moment.

Becca Sports said...

That was very cute. I love the intro part! BTW, you wouldn't be missing the midwest today. I just spent 1 1/2 hour shoveling about 10 inches of snow. :( At least I got a workout right! :)

jenylu said...

Very cute -- loved the daddy commentary. :)