
Well, we won't be going "over the river and through the woods," but we are heading to Allie's Grandma and Grandpa's house tomorrow. Yes, Allie's first Christmas will be on an airplane headed to her grandparents house! We are so excited and can hardly wait for the rest of the family to meet Allie Grace! She will be meeting uncles, cousins, aunts, friends and even great-grandparents! What a joy it will be to spend time with family and introduce them to our little Allie! We would appreciate your prayers as we travel and that it won't be too long of a day for Allison (or her parents :) ).
Looking back over the past year, it is evident time and time again how God has provided and cared for us! We are recipients of such marvelous grace! We are more than thankful for Allison and the blessing she has been to us! God is so good and we are blessed! May He be the focus of our lives daily! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of your fun time visiting relatives. Hope you have a safe flight back and that the airports are open. Can't wait to see you guys.
Well I'm expecting a post anyday about your time at Grandmas.:)
I am waiting for some new pictures of our beautiful niece Allie and her time with Grandpa and Grandma Love and the rest of the family! :) We miss you guys and can't wait to have you come visit us this summer- I think I should start a countdown! :)
Post a Comment