



Well, as Drama Queen put it - it is time for a new post! I love the holiday season, but it seems that things often get busy and with having family here, the blog got put aside for a bit. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Jeremy's family here! What a joy and blessing to be able to celebrate together and have Anna and Allie together! I think between three cameras and two new babies we had a total of over 600 pictures in just 4 days! Yea for digital cameras!!!!!!!!!!
Allie is growing so fast and brings us such joy and smiles each day! She is a happy little girl! At her 2 month appointment (wow - that is hard to believe!) she was 10 lb. 8 oz. and was 22 inches. She has captured our hearts - especially her Daddy's! It is such fun to watch her smile! She has started checking out her hands and will sit and stare at it - what fun to watch her discover the world around her.
We are counting the days until Christmas. Jeremy and I both are so looking forward to introducing Allie to the family. We will be flying on Christmas day and then spend some time with family and friends in Missouri. It will be sweet to have Allie meet her aunts, uncles, cousins, great-grandparents, other family and friends! Just think what we can do with so many cameras for over a week! I am also hoping that there might be a little snow when we are there - I know it sounds crazy but I miss it!
Enjoy the new pictures of Allie!
6 comments:
Yeah, a new post!!! I love all of the pictures. Allie is a cutie! :) Sounds like she is growing great. I'm sure that all of your family will love seeing her. Wow, 600 pictures huh? You'll get a lot more then that when you are in Missouri. I hope for you that you get snow, although I hope it passes us! :)
Thanks for the update. Allie is adorable!
tis not craziness to miss snow!
LOVE the new pictures! She sure is a cutie!
Allie's smile is adorable. She is just the cutest thing and I want to give her some hugs. I laughed when I saw you had taken over 600 pictures. You are a girl after my own heart. Take those pictures and keep on posting. We love it.
well, its that time of blog again! (need i say it? =p)
Post a Comment