Honestly, I don't want to be a grump. I want to live each day choosing to be thankful, even when it isn't Thanksgiving day! Every day should be Thanksgiving. I am thankful for God's grace - apart from Him, I would always be a grump, and I need him daily to choose thankfulness. I needed this reminder! So in honor of Thanksgiving in August I thought I would share some things today that I am thankful for today:
- Rain and thunderstorms
- A hail storm in May that provided me with new siding for my house
- Hearing my kids laugh and play together
- A husband who loves me and makes me feel treasured
- Finger prints on the table I just washed
- A refrigerator covered with reminders from our friends in CA that they love us
- My family and God planting me so close to so many of them
- My new church family and how God is using them in my life already
- Music and hearing my kids sing with joy
- The Double Cure from Christ - he has saved me from wrath and is day by day making me pure.
Here are a few pics of just a few things from the list that will serve as reminders to me of how blessed I am!
|A handprint that I am thankful for - thankful for who those fingers belong to!|
|Reminders of how much we are loved!|
|This warms my heart - seeing them together and hearing them talking and laughing together!|